- Working on living wreath models for a possible workshop. Version 2.0. Getting there... Would you come? Mini or regular size? 2 weeks ago
- I miss the delightful pigginess. And the sausage. I don’t necessarily miss DEALING with the pigs. facebook.com/story.php?stor… 2 months ago
- Gather in the barn at Iron Fish to craft winter wreaths in a communal, spirit-infused atmosphere. I’ll bring the S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Pop-up flower market today. Jam and rustic white bread available in the she-shed. (Strawberry; strawberry basil;… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago
- fb.me/1HhGHbEqi 1 year ago
Monthly Archives: March 2011
If anyone wants to do some guerrilla marketing for us, we have a nice printable brochure up here. We do still have a few CSA shares available, which we would like to fill soon. Please help spread the word!
We kicked off the 2011 season with an interview on the Vic McCarty Show, WMKT! Podcast here if you’d like to listen: http://wmktthetalkstation.com/podcast/index.php?p=episode&name=2011-03-19_031611_charla_kramer.mp3