- I've been so busy with flowers and planting lately that I have not spent much time with the bake ovens. Some... fb.me/1fKaXinv7 1 week ago
- So many gorgeous berries! Now taking orders for strawberry, strawberry basil, and strawberry cardamom jam!... fb.me/9imspKy7c 3 weeks ago
- First ride with the new bike delivery set up. Love it! Petal-power makes my growing business even more... fb.me/15cp1IzMc 1 month ago
- Local, sustainably grown flower subscriptions available for 2017! $15 ($18 delivered) or $5 for mini bouquets... fb.me/8gaEIHFcH 1 month ago
- It's been a weekend of constant toil, and it's not over yet. So I decided to fuel my body with flower power and... fb.me/2YpsUb3kn 1 month ago
Category Archives: bees
Hey! Check it out! We made the “Local Foodie” section in the October 2011 issue of Traverse Magazine! Yeah for Echo Bend!! 🙂 p.s. For a good fall seasonal recipe, we also do a Cinnamon Orchard dried apple blend.