- Working on living wreath models for a possible workshop. Version 2.0. Getting there... Would you come? Mini or regular size? 2 weeks ago
- I miss the delightful pigginess. And the sausage. I don’t necessarily miss DEALING with the pigs. facebook.com/story.php?stor… 2 months ago
- Gather in the barn at Iron Fish to craft winter wreaths in a communal, spirit-infused atmosphere. I’ll bring the S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Pop-up flower market today. Jam and rustic white bread available in the she-shed. (Strawberry; strawberry basil;… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago
- fb.me/1HhGHbEqi 1 year ago
Category Archives: bees
Hey! Check it out! We made the “Local Foodie” section in the October 2011 issue of Traverse Magazine! Yeah for Echo Bend!! 🙂 p.s. For a good fall seasonal recipe, we also do a Cinnamon Orchard dried apple blend.