- Working on living wreath models for a possible workshop. Version 2.0. Getting there... Would you come? Mini or regular size? 7 months ago
- I miss the delightful pigginess. And the sausage. I don’t necessarily miss DEALING with the pigs. facebook.com/story.php?stor… 9 months ago
- Gather in the barn at Iron Fish to craft winter wreaths in a communal, spirit-infused atmosphere. I’ll bring the S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Pop-up flower market today. Jam and rustic white bread available in the she-shed. (Strawberry; strawberry basil;… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- fb.me/1HhGHbEqi 1 year ago
Category Archives: testimonials
When we began the farm, one of our goals was to form a strong connection with our community. To make a difference in your diets, your meals, your lives. I didn’t want to just sell you some carrots and peas. … Continue reading
From Diana Bolander: “I cooked my first bird in the slow cooker yesterday and it is yummy, yummy, yummy! Thanks for the birds!” Mary K Monteith and Aaron Stander: “Now that we know what true chickens taste like, we can … Continue reading
Check out the nice article on Echo Bend (and Tom’s great photos) in the most recent issue of Mountain Life! http://www.crystalmountain.com/mountainlife/2012/summer/
Echo Bend is in the running for a Red Hot Best of Northern Michigan 2012 award in the categories: “Bread you nibble before you get home” and “Local Fruit Product”: Cherry and Blueberry Granola Take just a minute to … Continue reading
From Echo Bend Farm supporter, Becky Wing Noffsinger: “Reports from those that appreciate such things were that the turkey was very delicious. There was enough for all 25 plus leftovers for all! Thank you for raising our gobbler, it felt … Continue reading
Loving that we got another mention in Traverse Magazine — this time for our pastured holiday turkeys! http://www.mynorth.com/My-North/November-2011/Northern-Michigan-Recipes-Thanksgiving-Turkey-and-Brine/
Echo Bend was mentioned as a source for fresh, pastured holiday turkeys in the November issue of Traverse Magazine! We are just LOVING the great press we’ve received this Fall, which warms our heart as we begin to close the … Continue reading
http://www.upnorthlive.com/news/story.aspx?id=670407 Thank you to Diana Fairbanks, news anchor at 7&4 News, for allowing me to speak a little bit about being a female beginning farmer.
I’ve been trying to write this post in my head for weeks now. I’m struggling with it. I’m no good at saying goodbye, but, hopefully, it will just be merely more of a “see you soon.” As in, I’ll see … Continue reading
Hey! Check it out! We made the “Local Foodie” section in the October 2011 issue of Traverse Magazine! Yeah for Echo Bend!! 🙂 p.s. For a good fall seasonal recipe, we also do a Cinnamon Orchard dried apple blend.